Friday, October 19, 2018

Animation for the Cloistered Adoration Clarists Sisters

Hospet, near Bellary, Karnataka is situated at the foot of a hill a Clarist Monastery surrounded by trees and small hills, close by there is a canal which carries water from Karnataka to Andhra Pradesh. The Cloister sisters have every three years a meeting of all the Mother Superiors and Councilors from 14 Monasteries in India and Bangladesh to elect the Conference’s new President and other officials. I was invited by the President of the conference through Br. Jude who is responsible for the cloistered sisters in India and Bangladesh. 

 I was asked to speak on the theme “ Franciscan Leadership and Community Living”. Every day fur talks on the above-mentioned topic. I had prepared the power point but unfortunately the Projector did not work or it could not configure with my MacBook. But in anyway I went ahead speaking to the sisters without it. I realised that it was a blessing in disguise because I had the full attention all 30 sisters. 
  WHO ARE THE LIVING LEADERS?
 true servant leader
Strong in spirit and faith
Collaborative
Informed


 Open to learning
Communicative
Compassionate and fair


Committed to the Growth of the the others 
Ethical worldview
Empowerment






No comments: