Sunday, October 21, 2018

I need to Resolve my conflicts?


I know many conflicts are inevitable but deep down in my heart there is a voice saying that you can find a solution and resolve your conflicts. I also get the message that it is maturity in i am able to convert conflicts into positive energy. Conflicts are moments and occasions of growth and maturity for those who really want resolutions for a short and long standing conflicts. 
When i decide not to find solution to a conflict means i want to be in prison of doubt and suspicion and ruin my peace and happiness....to get into mental and physical sickness. 
There is always a creative way of solving the problems provided one is ready to evaluate and examine the problem from a close...look at the problem..with faith and trust....you will see a solution
Conflicts with others sometimes can be easy to solve provided i am ready to dialogue and sit across the table together
Internal conflict within myself need reflection and time spent in prayer...seeking the divine wisdom to go deep into myself to find a workable solution...
Everyone has conflict situation and there are ways of finding solution...

No comments: