Saturday, October 27, 2018

Reflect the Master Lord Jesus!!!

There is a Charismatic hymn called, "to be like Jesus, to be like Jesus', which I have been singing ever since I joined the Capuchin Order....even today it is sung by many...it is melodious and leads you to meditation and interior silence....while singing, it challenges the singer to be like Jesus....
I have been asking myself how could I be like Jesus....the question returns to haunt me every now and then...it leaves me disturbed and challenged.....pray hard to Jesus to be like Him...
These days I finished reading the latest encyclical of the Holy Father on Holiness....it is very interesting and challenging to all the Catholics but especially to priests and religious....how to be like Jesus....to reflect Him in our Daily lives....
To be like Jesus means to be holy and to do what he does....to be merciful, loving , compassionate, to be a person totally for others....
The need is urgent to reflect the real face of Jesus....the world and church needs it today.....the Synod is going to be ended tomorrow and the challenges will definitely to be faced by the entire church.....the church can reflect the real Jesus not only to the young but to all those who believe and accept Jesus as the source of true and happy life...

No comments: