Friday, April 3, 2020

Time to Pray and Know oneself!!!!!!!!!

Unprecedented disease knocked on the doors of humanity....none of us prepared and even expected that this virus could be so fatal....it has taken many lives....people affected most are in pain and suffering,,,,,the precious lives lost and their dear and near ones left behind with pain and agony....the world is fighting a different kind of war...war with no advanced military skills but human heart and humanity......everyone is worried but those fainthearted ones are worried most....have given up the Mighty and powerful God's intervention.....He will bring about healing...he will soon inspire our great scientists who are working day and night to find a suitable vaccination.....human beings have always found the remedy with God's presence and our humble efforts....
 But one thing we must remember that God has given us this precious time to be with our selves....to know who we are? what are we on the earth`/ what is our mission as a human being? what I have done to Marr and spoil the beautiful creation? let me not point out fingers at others? let me accept the responsibility ......I was running too fast.....I was trying to be GOD......I think the only true and living God is asking me stop...look...evaluate....meditate and go deeper into yourself....find out those areas which have offended God.....
 I am lockdown here in Jalgoan, Maharashtra...I came to celebrate the feast of St. Josep on 19 March....9 hours journey from Pune....brought me here on 18th early morn..my first cousin is the Nun in the congregation of Carmelites of Trivendrum.....they have a school dedicated to st. Joseph.....after the celebration I was supposed to return to Pune....accordingly on 20th night I went to board the bus but all the transport to Pune was called off.....no vehicles from that day onwards.....so I am forced to be with sisters....who are so nice and sisterly....taking good care of me.....
 These days have been days of reflection and evaluation of my life...trying to know the intricacies of life and the turmoil that goes on in life....trying to identify the areas of my Capuchin life which needs a little lifting up with the grace of God....
 Internet accompanying me well....a lot of online books, articles and wonderful catholic websites....and my favourite newspapers.....in Marathi, `English, Italian, Spanish, German .....God gave me wonderful time to get in touch with reality
 Praying to the Lord for the suffering humanity,.,,,praying for the governments and doctors.....medical and para-medical personnel....hope the Sun of good health will shine again.....


No comments: