Monday, November 19, 2018

Weekend in Granada, Spain......


It was hectic week with my classes in Spanish...I just wanted some relaxing and rest....so I requested the Guardian to arrange a trip to Granada...He asked my why I would like to visit Granada....my answer was very positive...as I hold a Bachelor's degree in History and I have studied about Granada in one of the history subjects, curiosity and hunger to know more about the place....I requested and it was granted...the guardian was more than generous....I took a bus and the journey lasted for 6 hours...wonderful and not tiresome at all.....received at the bus stand by one of the collaborators of the friars in Granada......dinner and then bombarded by senior friars about Indian capuchins....requesting to send friars to work in Spain...


The next day morning I decided to go on my own....as you going alone you visit many places and without the guide you learn more as the guides sometimes bombard you with unnecessary information and history sometimes exaggerated....I visited the old quarter of Albaycin, visit to the Cathedral and Royal chapel....beautiful Alhambra.

















No comments: