Sunday, November 4, 2018

Learning Spanish!!!!! Second level!!!

When I was studying in Rome in the year 1995 I fell in love with Spanish language but there was no possibility to learn the language. Those day we would go to Germany for summer ministry and so the whole attention was on German language....the Spanish friars when they would speak I would just admire and dream of speaking like them...so some of us invented Italo-Spanish by just adding S at the end of an Italian word....everyone began speaking it....it was great fun...it continued for many years and once again picked up momentum while I was in Curia General, Rome....then I decided that its time to learn Spanish...so decided to go to Pamplona for course.....I did 6 weeks...and there I go speaking Spanish.....then onwards no putting S at the end of Italian language....
 Now I am doing the second course in Alicante....it is perfecting and learning more....reading and celebrating Mass...the friars correct my pronunciation and even the grammar....I love and like it because you learn correct language.....
 The friars here in the Convent are ready and willing to spend time with me....helping me to speak and practice....


 I am going to be here for 6 weeks....
 Learning language is always a chance to know the culture of a particular society....Spanish is spoken in whole of Latin America and America too.....


No comments: