Thursday, November 8, 2018

Losing and Finding!!!!!!

all of us lose something or other, we know the pain of losing a dear one .....losing something that is precious to us....it causes worries and tensions...losing can be very negative.....we try our best to search and find out the lost one.....we give up sometimes on what we have lost....but the will power to hold on till we find is something that we need to learn in our lives....the fear of losing what we still have is one of the reasons we give up our search....we think about the others and their remarks and reactions....we think people might laugh or make fun of me....because I have more than what I have lost....but I not secure of what I have so...I don't want to leave behind in trust to find the lost one...

I had that experience of going in search of something that I lost on the train...I was robbed...so it is not that something that I lost or left behind....different experience....but the feeling is same....you go in search of something that you really need it....I had to go in search of what I lost ....everyone looking at me....running up and down in train looking for the bag which was robbed....

The joy of having found after a rigorous search ...joy has no limit ...no bound....you just have the feeling of celebration....you want everyone to know that you have succeeded in finding the lost one...you risked many other important things for the lost one....you realized that the rest was safe and secure...nothing has been touched ....your search of the lost one....increases your value and importance for the rest one...

The Capuchin Friars of Valencia region came together to evaluate and discuss their pastoral plan for the parishes...of course in line with that of the diocese.....it was also a time to plan for the coming year..it is a good idea and tradition to do this as friars....we do the same things everywhere according to the local situations....
Image may contain: sky, cloud, flower, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: tree, sky, plant, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: mountain, sky, cloud, outdoor and natureImage may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature

No comments: