Thursday, June 3, 2021

St Anthony Pray for Us All!!!!!!



God of Power, I pray for a great manifestation of Your power in my life like never before. I declare signs and miracles so that people may turn to You. When Aeneas, who had been bedridden for eight years, was told to “get up and make his bed in Jesus’ name,” he immediately got up and all who lived there and saw it turned to You. I pray that like Saint Anthony, I use signs to turn people to You. It is for Your glorification, Amen.



Anointed One, You are worthy of all the praise, all the glory and all the honor. I pray that miracles become evident in the church so that people may believe in You through the confirmation of the miracles. I pray against unbelief in the church because You do not do miracles based upon unbelief. Your servant, Saint Anthony was able to diminish heresy among people and reconciled people to the church through miracles. Please help me to use miracles to do the same, Amen.


Holy One, the scriptures have told me of the many miracles that You have performed, such as the jar of flour and the jug of oil staying full until the famine passed (See 1 Kings 17)! I pray for these types of miracles in my life that clearly show that You reign. You are the Lord, the God of all mankind. There is nothing too hard for You, therefore, I will expect great miracles. I will follow the example that Saint Anthony left for us, Amen.


Heavenly Father, I know that miracles will accompany those who believe. In Your name, Your disciples were able to drive out demons, they spoke in new tongues, and they picked up snakes with their hands. When they drank deadly poison, it did not hurt them at all. When they placed their hands on sick people, the sick were healed. Miracles act as a confirmation of Your word. This is evident in the miracle of Your servant, Saint Anthony, and the fish. I pray for miracles in my life, so that in this day and age, I may be confirmation of Your word, Amen.

No comments: