Monday, October 26, 2020

Be a vessel of a good message

Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa, a newly appointed Cardinal by Pope Francis.....Yesterday he became the fourth Capuchin Cardinal...I lived with him in the general curia for 6 years...he was my next-door neighbour...alayws he smiled and wished me....appreciated me whenever I preached in our Curia chapel...a greater and famous preacher to the Papel house....


Today all around there are fake and false news being spread through social media, many have destroyed the good name of the good people through spreading bad news, many have committed suicides because someone made a fake video or created a wrong negative message and that person could not bear it up....we read it in the newspapers, watch on our TV screens etc....we are bombarded with fake and bad news every moment, Can we try to be bearer or vessels of good news in this broken and the darkened world? 


What if I told you I am good news or what if I told you I am bad news? Which one of me you would accept? What if I told I am fine, brave enough, I will not fall, I will be successful, I see the future. These and millions of ways of being good news to the brokenhearted men and women around. We can be mend and repair the lives of these who are broken and looking for good news in their broken lives, dreams, present sent, and future. Those of us who have the magical words given by the Lord could make a difference and bring about changes in the dragging hopes. Our Magical words can lift up the drooping spirit and without touching good words drive away fear and fright from these millions of broken people. 


The bearers of good message are those who experience and declare the same Love of God to those groping in darkness, their sole aim is to be good and bring about positive changes in the lives of others. They teach pardon and forgiveness, cleansing oneself from all impurity of thoughts and deeds, bringing comfort for the weak, peace, and joy to those who have lost of hope of everything in life. These people are committed to God and His values to be spread around. They are real Christian who bear the person of Christ within.

 These people only know the Gospel and feel the need to teach the good news more through the lives of witnesses than by theories.  

No comments: