Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Second day of the retreat....

 ·      Offering our self…belong to him as consecrated. Our will and intent, mind….Lord, I offer myself highest and lowest faculties, soul with its power, surrender my intellect, will and mind, capacity of my mind….think….my logical sense….faculty to imagine and remember…sensory power…to observe…..to process the information….capacity to bring my thoughts….my will….intellect…my spirit and heart…centre of my being….core and eye of my soul…capacity of my spirit to experience you….pray to you to dwell in me….choose me…offer my body…..to move myself…..offer to serve you and others….offer my gifts….all my experiences….surrender to you me as I am…..use me for your greater glory…

   Mark Gospel 6, 30: jesus addressing, calling and forming the twelve…..sending them forth…apostles share everything all that they had done…deserted place to rest….many coming to disturb….Lord…calling us to a lonely place….many people come to disturb us…12 chosen group…..initially Jesus addressed large group….then he narrows down to small group…12, 4, 3……foot of cross only one…beloved disciple….knows inner secrete of Jesus….he wants to be with us…You and me…..
·      Silence….serious matter is retreat….me and the Lord….we deserve….whole year we talk…but we need this time for me,,,focus on Lord…everything for you Lord…enter into yourself….

 ·    
·      Moses Ex: 33,7…enter into yourself….pitch it outside the camp….far off….tent of meeting…everyone who sought the Lord…would go to the tent…..camp of people….lot of concerns in tent….but far away….present them to Lord….Moses when he went to tent…people who stand up….associating with Moses….rise and stand….would watch till moses entered into tent…feelings of people…our leader has gone into tent…right place….pillar of cloud would descend…Lord would speak….people who rise and bow…when then saw the clouds at the entrance of the tent…lord face to face with Moses…we are carrying the burdens of the people
·      Ex:19….after commandments….he comes down….he meets rebellious people…Moses gets angry….Lord…people you brought them…..Moses said Lord you brought….both saying…
·      Carry your people and their concerns…..he owns the people of God….








No comments: