Thursday, October 17, 2019

An Evening out in Abu Dhabi for a Boat Show

I have bee n invited by the Nurses guild to preach to animate them for their annual meet in Dubai... I came two days before the program and with my friends....its amazing weather here in UAE....not very warm...so one can be out during the day.....I did that yesterday....enjoyed myself...
 These are skyscrapers of Dubai.......


 I paid visit to our Fathers at Mussafa and met the Custos, Fathers Wilson Rumao and Maxim Cardoza.....it is an industrial area....a very big church with 1500 can sit in the church....growing parish close to Abu Dhabi....
 Fr. Paul ....custos of Gulf capuchin custody...


 A boat show ...amazing things to see all about Marine industry.....and a lot of information about the boats and their machinery which makes it more effective and attractive...either for fishing or pleasure yachts .....


No comments: