Saturday, January 30, 2021

Don't Stop....Move Forward to achieve goals !!!!!!!!!!

 I have come across in my life men and women who kept trying in spite of many failures in life. They did not bother the negative remarks and support from the friends and near ones. They looked like were determined to win at any cost in spite of the huge falls in their endeavours. I marvelled and wondered as what kept them going on inspite of all difficult moments in life to achieve their goals. One such gentleman whom I admired said that the negative criticism of my own kept me in the battle and pushed me ahead to achieve the goals that I have achieved so far. I enjoyed my success and achievement when I saw the reaction of my own who waited for my fall constantly and continuously. Today they admire and appreciate me but hesitate to ask about my struggle and battles that I went through. We will have many of these around us who will not encourage but discu=ourage us through their body language and negative attitude. They write us off, consider us good for nothing fellows, folks don't given into their gimmicks and games of jealousy. Just keep marching on with determination and we will touch the sky and stars with our self-confidence. 



In my own personal life I have understood and accepted the old saying that every faliure is a stepping stone towards success. My Human and religious life as Capuchin Franciscan taught me that life is beautiful and enjoyable even after numerous failures and falters. Life is a movement towards positivity, success and victory. we just have to find out strategies to overcome these negative hurdles to enjoy life to its maximum. 



As someone rightly said that when times has elapsed and you get a thought to do something is no good at all, because it is like when the hey is burnt and it rains the price of it is nothing. So before someone else tries to interfere negatively in your life and tries put a borrowed thought in you, better use your own talents and thinking power to achieve goals. Don't repent when opportunities have knocked on your doors and you failed to open the door. Just keep listening and be attentive to hear the knocks of positive opportunities. 



Life is a gift of God and luck comes along with the gift only we have to realise and actualise it. Death is a part of our human life and it comes in time and place determined by the Creator God. In between life and Death what we do is very essential and important. If you want to be remembered in the hearts and minds of the people then leave a positive memories and legacies. It will depend on our character and actions that we demonstrate and perform while living on earth. Life is a big game it depends on you to be a player or to be played by others...to be an objet in the hands of the others. 



No comments: