Thursday, February 14, 2019

Learn to do your Way with God's grace!!!!

Many parents force their children to do thing or achieve success according to their way or plan without taking into consideration of their children's desires and ambitions. There are many of them who are professionals or working in a field which is not their cup of tea...they never wanted to be one...as a result unhappiness and dissatisfaction in their lives....the out put or results of their work is not very positive....many have failed and have given up to no one,,,,many have ended to be poor because their dreams and desires were not respected...to allow someone to do in their way is something to be respected....as a person one has those qualities and capabilities to achieve great things...one believes that something can be achieved....
when things are done according to the way of someone then that person is life a slave who is taking commands and carrying out things according to others...he does it in order to satisfy and make others happy....doing it in my way I put my whole soul into it....I give my 100% because I know it is my field and I know I can handle it...because the inner voice and energies push me forward...inspite of failures  I don't leave the field or frighten because I am doing it according to my way....the Lord is like a master who guides me to achieve things according to my ways which are correct, right, morally right and my way is not going to disturb or hurt anyone....

 Doing it my means I accept who I am ...this is the first fundamental requirement...I don't depend totally on someone else but I seek their blessings and guidance to achieve the goals which I would like to achieve.
 Doing it my way...can lead you to green pastures...you are the master of your lives....but one one dances to the tunes of the others....the song is not liked and appreciated so I don't learn to dance or the song does not motivate me or make me happy...
 There are people who have got married or chosen other vocations because their parents forced them without the consent....the result is the broken marriages and broken vows.....many are unfaithful to the vocation because that was not meant for them...
 When someone tells or forces something upon us..it is our right to explain to them that I would like to do it in my ways....but I need your support, expertise to achieve the goal....then we will have great men and women....in society to serve....
 I cannot force my ideas and way of thinking on someone else ...it would be putting someone in a tight situation or enslaving them....I should identify their talents and gifts ...encourage them to achieve what they are capable of...


No comments: