Monday, October 2, 2017

My Guardian Angel I Love you and Thank you so Much for your Love!!!!!!!!!!!!




Our Guardian angels are assigned by the Lord to guard and protect us. They guide us in our way and in all our decisions. They will see that we dont falter and fall, They are in full control of our lives. They are watching us when we sleep and when we rise,.every move of ours is watched by them. The Lord sends then before we take up any work and responsibility. They allows us to achieve great things if we let ourselves to be guided by them. They will not allow us to lose our way but help us to reach to our destination. All along the way they keep company with us.The Lords plans and mission can be achieved if we take the help of the Guardian angels. 

We have been taught and brought up in our Catholic faith learning that Guardian angels offer us divine protection and assistance. I have always believed in it and received it often. There were moments when i felt accused and blamed but when i prayed to my Guardian angel i immediately received solace and comfort from him. I felt that he was fighting on my behalf and clarifying all the doubts without my knowledge. The evil spirit and plans of enemies get defeated by the guardian angel. I have also experienced the support and guidance from the guardian angel who prevented me doing or performing a bad action or taking a wrong decision. Concerning the Guardian Angel, God says: “Give heed to him and hearken to his voice, do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression; for my name is in him. If you hearken attentively to his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.” Exodus 23:21-22.

As you leave your house today, just bear in mind that you are never alone, there are invisible spirits about you sent by God to protect and guide you. You should never allow fear cripple you at any point in time.

Our guardian angels help to remind us of the need for us to always have a childlike attitude and humble ourselves as Jesus explains in our Gospel passage that the least among them is the one who is great

No comments: