· Lack of solidarity is the reason for poverty and suffering in the world
· We need structural change….need to challenge the unjust structured in the society
· Sharpen the awareness of our duty in solidarity with the poor, to which solidarity leads us. This solidarity means that we make their problems and their struggles our problems and struggles.
· Solidarity connected to love and justice in many doctrines of the faith
· CCC refers to solidarity as a law, principal, duty and virtue. It equates solidarity with truth, freedom and justice.
· This connection between communion and solidarity. Communion gives rise to solidarity and that, it is solidarity that communion finds its practical expression and its fullest and most correct meaning.
· What is solidarity, it is a firm and persevering determination to commit oneself to the common good, that is to say the good of all and of each individual, because we really all are responsible for all.
· Resolute commitment in solidarity is essential for economic transformation, that a true conversion of mind, will and heart and a resolute commitment by people in solidarity would be necessary in to transform the unjust.
· What is our commitment to the extreme poor
· Reach out projects and strategies
· Old age pension and elderly need our help
· Preventive and curative measures for our health. Promotion of safe motherhood and child health