Saturday, January 30, 2016

Visitation of Karnataka Province, India continues....



I started the Pastoral visitation of Holy Trinity Province in Month of December 2015. I visited Mysore and Bangalore area before Christmas and then returned to Rome for Christmas. I am back again to continue the visitation of remaining houses. I start the visitation tomorrow. I am already in Mangalore and will proceed to Ujire where i begin......i shall keep you posted...



Yesterday evening i con-celebrated Mass in Bondel Church in Mangalore.....evening Mass with thousands of faithful.....after a long time participating in a Konkani Mass....the parish priest asked me to read the Gospel in Konkani (Devnagri script) i did it......I visited one of my friends house and stayed over for the night....a retired couple....known since Noviciate.....


State of Karnataka is a place for music, dance, architecture, temples, Churches, Mosques and other famous places.....The state is developed very fast and Bangalore is now world famous for IT hub. Mysore and other cities are catching up with Bangalore....

No comments: