Monday, June 15, 2015

The Holy Father speaks to Families in St. Peter's square

I enjoy my work, for you've given it to me, you are a God who works, and I work with your blessing.




  1. as we prepare for the day, you speak to us through others:
      you are in new ideas and the training we share;
     










  1. You are there when I go to work in the morning:
      I meet you in my friends as we greet one another;
     




  1. When I help another it's you that I meet:
  2.   as I serve a customer, I am serving you;

 his work was to make your love visible:
  in my successes I, too, am completing your work of creation 

 Long ago monks were taught that to work is to pray:help me see my task today as part of your purpose.

 if others treat me harshly, I am only your servant; Jesus was also the servant of others;

  1. when I am called to give account to my superiors:
      it's your judgement I face and you will judge in fairness.

  1. my concentration reflects your loving care, your creative power inspires my thoughts and actions 
My achievements I offer to you:exhausted I give you my life.


No comments: