Saturday, April 18, 2015

From Delhi to Trichy for the Provincial Chapter of Tamil Nadu North

Early Morning we left the Provincial Curia at Ghaziabad on our way to the airport. It takes one hour when there is no traffic. Its early morning and the roads are all free. We made our way quickly and reached at the airport on time to catch the flight to Chennai. Two friars accompanied me to the airport. It was nice on their part to accompany and drop me at the airport. 
 Two hours and 15 minutes flight to Chennai. Good breakfast provided by Jet airways....Diabetic meal was provided to me was the best so far i had on the flight. I did not forget to thank the crew members....they blushed but i said that i am serious....they accepted the compliments.....
 Touching down in Cehnnai was so smooth and no problems whatsoever.......i had to wait three and half hours for my next flight to Trichy.......WIFI is free so i could do some surfing....good coffee and hot dog made my wait more desirable and comfortable.....
 Short flight....55 minutes....but it was a small flight and turbulence made me to remember all saints and Our Lady.........

Bishop Jean sent me one photo.....he looks like a great shepherd ,,,,,,and am sure he will be one.....we wish and pray for him all good.....

No comments: