Saturday, February 21, 2015

Canonical Visitation of Krist Jyoti Province, North - West India

We reached to the Provincial Curia, Kausmbi around 5pm yesterday from Kochin. We were warmly welcomed and received by the friars. After some rest we went about shopping for a Jacket in a Mall. I lost my good Jacket at the Kochin airport and this part of North India it is still cold. I don't want to go to Rome with sickness. Last evening we had a good community meal and met the friars. Hugo had to leave early morning around 3.30am and i had to leave around 5.45am.
Hugo and me are on the way. One in the air and one in train.
I am going to visit Rampur, Shabad and Bilaspur. I will reach by 10am. I am accompanied by the provincial Secretary Br. Jose E.
Please pray for me as i begin the visitation.
I will keep you all posted with photos and some information.

No comments: