Thursday, May 9, 2013

Delhi to Dimapur

Two hours flight on 7th May brought me to Guwhati. Br. Bastian , the Custodian of Assam received at the airport. I was welcomed by a heavy shower of rain. The temperatures are just nice to enjoy the stay here. The next day morning I let for Dimapur, the Delegation of Holy Trinity Province, Karnataka. Four hours journey but enjoyable one. The train takes you through the beautiful places of Assam. The beautiful villages surronded by small ponds and big hills. Br. Claud Augustin, the delegate was waiting at the station with Br. Vincent. Dimapur is a big commercial city for Nagaland. what a rich exeperienced i gained while going around here in the Delegation. The brothers are all young and doing a lot of work. They are all from south India. Leaving the familiar shore and in an unknown shore is incredible. I salute the brothers for their missionary spirit and courage. Do visit them or say a small prayer for them. I met the brothers the next day morning for about two hours. They did have carifications and questions for me.
I was fortunate to celebrate my birthday in the Delegation. We had good Lunch together. Now I am back to Guwhati and getting ready to fly to Aizwal another Delegation of Karnataka Province.

No comments: