Thursday, November 29, 2012

Camerino


The above photo is of the vatican....i shall post some photos later of Camerino

I am in Camerino, the first Capuchin Novitiate. It is a heaven on earth, surrounded by snow capped mountains and natural beauty. It is a place where one can definitely renew himself and get back to the original vigor and enthusiasm of the Capuchin spirit. I am so blessed that i got this golden opportunity to be here to brush my Italian. There are four novices from different provinces...the number of novices is going down year by year. They are young and enthusiastic about embracing the Capuchin Charism. they are very friendly and human. I am sure that one day they will be good Capuchins. The novitiate is very simple unlike other houses here in Italy. They have maintained simplicity and the original touch. Ones you get here the environment does not allow you to feel lonely or lonesome but get connected to God.
I practice my Italian with the novices who teach me grammar which i had learned some years ago...it is good to get back to school. I am enjoying every moment of it.

wishing all of you a Holy season of Advent.
Maranatha Come O Lord Jesus Come

No comments: