Saturday, May 9, 2020

50 Days under Lockdown in Jalgoan.....Permit to Journey to Aurangabad

50 Days under lockdown in a Convent of Carmelite Sisters who were like caring Angels...they saw to my every need....50 days nothing I lacked...they were all there to serve and make my stay happy and memorable.....days, weeks quickly passed by....Holy Eucharist, sermons, Eucharistic Adoration, talks on various themes and the study on the Constitutions of the CCR....this all kept me busy and kicking....there was always something to do and learn.....50 days taught me first of all to go deeper into myself.....I searched the treasurers that God has bestowed upon me.....prayer and Meditation time allowed me to thank and praise the Lord for His very presence in my life and all those vents and experiences I have had in my Capuchin journey.....

 The Community of six sisters......running an English medium school in Jalgaon.....very well know school for discipline and education standard.....
 The Last Eucharist I celebrated on 7th May.....after the Breakfast I left for Aurangabad...I got permit to travel not to Pune but to Aurangabad which is about 180 Km away from Jalgaon ....it took us 3 and half hours...to reach......
 My First Cousin Sr. Irene Corriea .....she is one of the members of the community...she invited me to preach and then the lockdown began....She inspired me to Join the religious life.....
 I reached to our newest friary in the province called St. Bonaventure, Aurangabad.....on 7th May at 11.30am....I was given a warm welcome by Br. Saujanya who is the principal in the Diocesean school and Guardian of the friary....Brother Nicholas Antony is the rector of six Aspirants who attend a college for their studies....Br. Xavier Patil is pursuing his B.Ed studies and member of the community...Br. Valerian Patil is member of Hamrapur Community but got stuck here due to lockdown...he too is pursuing his B.Ed studies....

 On 8th Morning I celebrated with the community Eucharist and they prayed for me.....The Guardian baked a cake for my birthday......the sisters too baked and packed the cake for my birthday celebration
 The brothers wished me with flowers and songs.....

 Lovely and fraternal celebration
 Br. Nicholas with all smiles...


 Goof feeling.....brotherhood par excellence.....

 The brothers put up some dances and sang songs.....they are very talented and active....God bless them all...

No comments: