Monday, December 2, 2019

St. Francis Xavier Celebration at La Verna, Pune


My annual Christmas tree and Crib is already ready and it is placed in my room. I have been doing this since last 30 years......I love doing it...as it prepares me for the celebration of the Nativity of Jesus Christ....
 Our Advent wreath decorated with leaves of one tree from our Garden.....
 Christmas trees are all put out in Hotels, restaurants, Malls around La Verna....it is wonderful thing to see that Christmas is being celebrated by all religions here in India,,,,,,,,
 The festal Eucharist in Honor of st. Francis Xavier.....I celebrated Mass in Konkani....one theologian gave introduction in Konkani....our Goa brothers sang lovely and melodious Konkani hymns...I preached in English.....

 we are going to have a festal Lunch....Goan brothers and Maharastrian brothers are already in the kitchen trying their culinary talents.....
 I am preparing fish curry,,,slightly different than the usual one..

 Singing a hymn to Goancho Saheb......San Francis Xavier.....



No comments: