Friday, December 6, 2019

CHRISTMAS LETTER OF JESUS

It's beautiful ... read it!


As you know, we are approaching the date of my birthday again.
Every year there is a big party in my honor and I think that this year the same thing will happen. These days people make many purchases, there are ads on the radio, on television. Everywhere there is no talk of anything else, but what little is left for that day to come.


Actually, it's nice to know that at least one day of the year some people think a little about me. As you know, many years ago they began to celebrate my birthday. At first they did not seem to understand and thank how much I did for them, but today very few are aware of what they celebrate it for. People get together and have a lot of fun, but they don't know what it is.

I remember last year, when my birthday arrived they had a big party in my honor. There were very delicious things on the table, everything was decorated and I also remember that there were many gifts; But do you know one thing? They didn't even invite me. I was the guest of honor and they didn't even remember to invite me. They didn't even bother to bless the table. The party was for me and when the big day came they left me outside, they closed the door for me ... and I wanted to share that moment with them.
The truth, I was not surprised. Because in recent years they all close my door. And, since they didn't invite me, it occurred to me to enter without making noise. I went in and stayed in the corner. They were all drinking, there were some drunks telling jokes, laughing. They were having a great time. To top it off, there came an old fat man dressed in red, with a white beard and shouting Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho! It seemed he had drunk too much. He dropped heavily on an armchair and all the children ran towards him saying, "Santa Claus, Santa Claus!" "Father Christmas, Father Christmas!" As if the party was in his honor!

Twelve o'clock came at night and everyone began to hug; I extended my arms waiting for someone to hug me and ... you know? No one hugged me ...

Suddenly everyone began to distribute the gifts, one by one they were opened, until they all opened. I approached to see if by chance there were any for me.

What would you feel if on the day of your birthday they gave each other gifts and gave you nothing? I understood then that I was left over at that party, I left without making a noise, I closed the door and withdrew.

Every year that goes by is worse, people only remember dinner, gifts and parties, and nobody remembers me. I wish that this Christmas you would allow me to enter your life, even that you would recognize that almost two thousand years ago I came to this world to give my life for you on the cross and thus be able to save you. Today I just want you to believe this with all your heart.

I am going to tell you something, I have thought that as many did not invite me to their party, I will make my own, a great party like the one nobody ever imagined, a spectacular party.

I am still making the last arrangements, so this year I am sending several invitations and it is this day, there is an invitation for you. I just want you to tell me if you want to attend, I will reserve a place for you, and I will write your name in gold letters in my big guest book. In this party there will only be guests with prior reservation, and those who do not answer my invitation will have to be left out.

Get ready because when everything is ready, I will give the big party. See you soon. I wait for you ... at Christmas, in the Eucharist, in the manger, in prayer and in the good you do for others
JESUS ​​OF NAZARETH

Note: If you believe in me, share this message with the people you love most, but before Christmas, so they know the meaning of those days as you and I know it now.
It is translated from Spanish....sent by one friar from Argentina..

No comments: