Thursday, July 25, 2019

Preaching 10th Retreat to the Adoration Monastery at Kotagiri, TN INDIA

I flew From Pune to Coimbatore via Bangalore with four hours lay over....but I enjoyed it at Bangalore airport....it is amazing...a lot of things to do....but spent most of the times....preparing for my upcoming retreats and classes......
 The adoration monastery extern sisters were waiting to receive me at the airport...two hours journey brought me to Kotagiri....a paradise ....hilly area...cold and wonderful weather here.....the sisters welcomed me with a welcome song....I met them for a brief time and drew up time table for 8 days of retreat.....
 The introductory talk was at 6pm......followed by dinner....
 the monastery is surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers.....
 There are 20 sisters in this monastery and the monastery is well taken care of....a lot of vegetables are grown in the garden.....
 The Chapel is frequented by lot of local and tourists......
 The tea gardens all around....Bisons can be seen in the garden grazing themselves on the green grass...the pears are ready so...you can also spot Bears to climb the Pear trees and eat up all the fruits...





No comments: