Thursday, June 27, 2019

Visit to Our Novitiate House Katta, Malvan, Sindhudurg

I am visiting our Novitiate house after 6 years ....last I visited the Novitiate was before the general chapter 2012.....this time on my way to Devbhag to preach for the feast of Sts. Peter and Paul. We have a parish here and we are working since 18 years...the fruits of our presence is 3 vocations to the Order....one is already ordained....two are doing Theology.....
 This is the Chapter of the Novitiate.....the Novice Master Br. Sebastian along with the two more friars are taking good care of the Novitiate and 6 Novices.....
 The province of Goa has only one novice and our province has 5 Novices,,,,
 I celebrated Mass for them and preached a homily on building their life as Capuchin on the Solid rock of Franciscan Capuchin Charism and Spirituality .....

 The Novices and Master...along with me.....



 I then two classes on Capuchin Charism and Franciscan spirituality....Pray for the perseverance of these six novices...


No comments: