Friday, July 13, 2018

Fear Not......You are valuable !!!!!

But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows...Mt10:24-34 Those who doubt about God's Love & often asked d questions such as Does God Loves me?, Does He Cares for me??.. For them, Jesus gives answer in today's Gospel by saying,"Even d Hairs of your head are all numbered.." Today Jesus tells each one of us....I know you through & through, I know your joys & sorrows, I know your secret fellings, I Love You, I am With You, Fear not... Am I trust in His Everlasting Words??


 O God, who adorned the Priest Saint Camillus with a singular grace of charity towards the sick, pour out upon us, by his merits, a spirit of love for you, so that, serving you in our neighbor, we may, at the hour of our death, pass safely over to you. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.









No comments: