Thursday, June 28, 2018

Respect for Handicapped!!!!!!

 The Parking sign board is in Croatian language outside a Church and on the main road...It reads " if you take my parking place then take my invalidity or handicap".....the place is meant only for them...it says a lot....how easily we try to overtake or undermine them in many places...we show attitude that we don't care for you...your insignificant ....I am stronger, healthy and whole....I can do whatever I want in order to make you feel small and little....

 The City of Dubrovnik......it is a wonderful historical city....
There are many churches and monasteries....in the old city.....very rich treasure.....

 Every church has a small museum which attracts many visitors of many religions...

 Our guide came along with us to explain many historical sites...


 The interior of Churches are amazing and awesome architecture.....

 Many portraits depict many spiritual aspects of Church











No comments: