Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pamplona ........Capuchin Monastery

The long journey by two buses ended at Pamplona....it was a great journey as the landscape kept me entertaining and satisfied....my eyes were heavy but the beauty outside did not allow me to catch a small nap in the bus....the bus had WIFI too but the WIFI of nature allowed me to surf into the creation of God....the WIFI of nature kept telling me that God is so great that our material and man made creation is nothing before the natural creation of God.....the INTERNET of God.....allowed me to feel at home watching the nature outside....small villages, small green hillocks....cultivation.....it looked so similar to our Indian villages....

From morning 10.45 to afternoon 4pm .....journey through the INTERNET of God....times quickly passed and i was in Pamplona .....greeted and welcomed by Fr. Joaao Maria Castro....warm hug and welcome made me feel at home....cold wind was blowing but that did not affect me as the capuchin warmth of Fr. Castro blew that away......we walked from the bus stand to the house.....its about 8 minutes walk through the city,,,,,,oh beautiful city of 200,000. For Indians its nothing....but here its a big city.....lovely and clean roads, all along huge trees, the friary is old with a beautiful church ......

I had some food and then i hit bed because no sleep the previous night.....from last evening at 4pm to this morning 7am, i slept.....long indeed....never in my life i slept so long...

No comments: