Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Candles of Peace, Faith, Love and Hope!!!!!!!!!!

It was night, there was utter and deep silence all around, but close by in a room there were four Candles burning brightly and dispelling the darkness. In their loneliness and solitude they began a conversation among themselves. 
First candle spoke, I am Peace, but i feel that the world needs me no longer, every nook and corner there is killing and looting, war and hatred among the religions, I just cannot stay here anymore....I am leaving....having said this the candle stops burning.....no light...
The second candle spoke, I am Faith and i feel that amidst lies and doubts there is no need of my existence...I am going away from here and stop burning.....
The third one too with deep sadness spoke, I am Love, I have strength to burn more, but today everyone is busy and no one has time for me....i cannot tolerate any longer...I am going away from this world and stopped burning....
The fourth one was about to be off....one innocent boy came out of his room crying. He saw the candles were not burning, he got frightened, began to cry and with sadness he spoke to candles, "What is this, why are you not burning, you have to burn till the end. How can you leave us like this amidst darkness and sin.
The fourth Candle said, Loving boy don't you worry and be frightened , I am Hope and as long as I am burning i have have the power to make other candles to burn. Don't get upset.....
The boy was happy to hear and his eyes began to shine. With Hope he made Peace, Faith and Love to shine again very brightly. 
when there is bad happening around you, when you see death and darkness prowling around you, don't run away and lose faith. Don't lose hope because in it there power to bring back the lost things to us....The candle of Hope should always guide our steps........

No comments: