Friday, May 8, 2015

One Day with my family

It was great to be with my family for birthday celebration....the nephews and their children organized the day......we all went to the seashore which is close to our place about 5km....spent the whole evening....a lot of fun with the brothers, sisters-in-law and their children....
 we are all five brothers and four of them married, eldest one having 3 children and rest having 2 each...its a big family.....
 great fun in the water.....

 the smallest one in the family is named after my mom Natalie.....
 sisters-in-law....all having fun....
 the kids love to play in the water.....

 These are all my nephews, nieces and grand nephews and nieces

 Beautiful sun set.....

 some snacks prepared at home.....they prepare very fast as all of them are good cooks
 Brother Sun was all the time with us....now saying good bye.....once the Sun set we left the place

 Moment of prayer....the small one all folding hands and praying for me....what an emotional moment....they all pray everyday for me.....
 Fr. Abraham Gomes, is the uncle of my second sister in law.....he is part of the family so no celebrations without him....praying for the family and me

 Moment to slice the Cake...

 Brothers feeding me.....i need to check my diabetes count
 The sisters-in-law feeding me...great feeling....

No comments: