Tuesday, July 9, 2013

In Swiss

Since 7th July I am in swiss visiting a family. I am in Buch Saragans. It is a beautiful place surrounded by green mountains. The weather is very nice and people here are enjoying their summer vacations. You can all of them in their summer best. Children all cycling around with lot of fun. Old and young have thronged to lakes, rivers and restraints. 
Today I am in Olten visiting the Capuchin friary which is about 340 years old. This friary has about 20 friars engaged in various apostolate. I was told that many missionaries come for holidays from various parts of the world where swiss capuchin missionaries are working. We have Fr. Suhas studying here. I met him and along with am going to visit the provincial curia this evening which is at Luzern.
God bless Swiss land and its people.

No comments: