Friday, April 19, 2013

Kotagiri To Trichy

From Kotagiri, a cold place even in this summer i reached to Trichy, the Provincial Curia of North Province of Tamil Nadu, a very warm place. I travelled by Train to Trichy about four hours journey, beautiful journey. I was welcomed by the Provincial Minister Br. Mathew and his Definitors. After a good Lunch around 3.30pm i met the Provincial Definitory. It was a fraternal dialogue. I communicated  certain informations from the General Curia and then we had an open dialogue. It was enriching experience to interact with them. It was a learning experience for me. I heard their stories of success and happiness, ups and downs. They made some suggestion and in return i offered them some for the good of the brotherhood in the province. They work together as a team.

No comments: